Thanks for getting in touch! We’ll get back to you soon.
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
– Mobile Gaming
Reach is an integrated creative agency specialising in the entertainment industries. We have long-standing relationships with PlayStation and Netflix, and we’re known for our authentic, content-first approach and commitment to quality and results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Social Media Manager to join our team, looking after the social media accounts for one of the biggest free-to-play mobile FPS titles in the world.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of current social media tools, trends and best practices, and contribute suitable creative ideas for campaigns across TikTok, Instagram and X.
Working closely with the Senior Social Media Manager, you’ll help organise and schedule the creative content we make in-house.
You’ll be in direct contact with the client on a daily basis, receiving and scheduling official marketing content across all platforms. You’ll also schedule TikTok content made by our third-party agency partner, as well as overseeing and engaging with UGC from the game’s passionate community.
You’ll also collaborate with our French and German community managers to ensure accurate localisation of all content across French and German-speaking territory accounts.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional organisational skills, who thrives in a fast-moving environment and enjoys working as part of a close-knit creative team. If this sounds like you, please apply through the link with your CV and a short covering letter. The job is suitable for UK-based remote candidates.
We actively encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, and value the positive impact a diverse team brings both to our company and the online communities of which we’re a part.
Location: Flexible (UK-based remote and in-office candidates considered) Salary: £26k – £36k per year (negotiable, dependent on experience)
PlayStation Plus, Netflix, Headspace subscriptions
Two company parties per year (+ plenty of extra social events)
Enrolment into our excellent workplace pension scheme
• Scheduling daily posts across TikTok, X and Instagram
• Boosting suitable social media content
• Liaising with our French and German CMs for localisation
• Working closely with our Senior Social Media Manager on creative campaigns
• Contributing ideas for creative campaign content
Skills & Requirements
• 2 years experience in a comparable role
• Impeccable organisational skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Understanding of the latest social media trends and best-practices
• Wider interest in culture and entertainment – someone curious, engaged and opinionated
• Good knowledge of PUBG Mobile and/or comparable games