Thanks for getting in touch! We’ll get back to you soon.
TikTok Video Editor
TikTok Video Editor
– Branded Channel, Games
Reach is an integrated creative agency specialising in the entertainment industries. We have long-standing relationships with PlayStation and Netflix, and we’re known for our authentic, content-first approach and commitment to quality and results.
We’re looking for a video editor to create content for a branded channel for a client in gaming. We’re after someone who lives and breathes TikTok and online culture, has a great sense of humour, with strong editorial instincts, good technical skills, and a committed, hands-on approach.
Working with a social media manager and a TikTok producer, you will be at the heart of producing a daily output of wry, informative, and on-trend TikTok content for our client’s new official channel. Your work will be a mixture of reactive and carefully planned, combining rough and ready quick wins with more polished assets..
Our ideal candidate will be creative, collaborative, and an excellent problem-solver. A strong understanding of content trends on TikTok, wider trends in video games and entertainment, and an expertise in general popular culture are absolutely essential. We need someone with opinions, who is passionate about delivering superb content, and who gets deeply invested in projects. We expect candidates to strive for excellence at all times, and will support them to do that.
We actively encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, and value the positive impact a diverse team brings both to our company and the online communities of which we’re a part.
Location: In office – Bath, UK Salary: £26-30k depending on experience
PlayStation Plus, Netflix, Headspace subscriptions
Two company parties per year (+ plenty of extra social events)
Enrolment into our excellent workplace pension scheme
• Creating and editing video content for TikTok
• Identifying trends and content opportunities
• Ideating and creative brainstorming
• Contributing to the creation of assets
• Flexibility – some deadlines will be short
• Implementing both internal & client feedback
Skills & Requirements
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a comparable role
• An interest in culture and entertainment – curious, engaged and opinionated
• Editorial creativity – ability to originate social ideas and formats and offer collaborative insight
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC, especially Premiere Pro
• Knowledge of Photoshop & After Effects is advantageous
• Examples of delivering video for social media platforms in various formats